Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Ethiopia & Djibouti - Northern Ethiopia (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
For most visitors to Ethiopia, it’s all about the north. More than anywhere else on Earth, northern Ethiopia has the ability to wow you day after day after day.
- immerse yourself in Lalibela’s mind-blowing rock-hewn churches
- try not to lose your balance as you trek along the endless Abyssinian abysses with gelada monkeys for company in the Simien Mountains
- smell the sulphur and staring in disbelief at the thermometer in the otherworldly land of the Danakil Depression
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Debre Libanos, Bahir Dar, Lake Tana & its Monaster-ies, Gonder, Gorgora, Wunenia & Kosoye, Simien Mountains National Park, Aksum, Adwa, Adigrat, Rock-hewn Churches of Tigray, Mekele, Danakil Depression, Lalibela, Dessie, Kombol-cha, Bati, Menz-Guassa Community Conservation Area, Debre Markos.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.