Ethiopia & Djibouti - Djibouti (PDF Chapter)
This tiny speck of a country packs a big punch. What it lacks in size, it more than makes up for in beauty, and few countries in the world offer such weird landscapes.
- catch local vibes while wandering through the animated streets of Djibouti City, and enjoy its culinary delights
- descend to Lac Assal, the lowest point on the African continent
- wander flabbergasted in Lac Abbé’s Martian landscape, with hundreds of spikelike lime-stone chimneys
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Djibouti City & Around, Lac Assal, Lac Abbé, Goda Mountains, Plage des Sables Blancs, Tadjoura, Obock, Understand Djibouti, Djibouti Today, His-tory, The Culture, Arts & Crafts, Environment, Food & Drink, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience