*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania - Lithuania (PDF Chapter)
This is the Lithuania chapter from Lonely Planet’s Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania guidebook.
A land of wood and water, proud, independent Lithuania (Lietuva) is fast being recognised as one of Europe’s gems. Southernmost of the Baltic states, it’s a pocket-sized republic that’s a nature lover’s delight, yet lacks nothing in urban excitement.
- wander the backstreets of the beautiful baroque capital, Vilnius, looking for that perfect bar or bistro
- head to Curonian Spit to spend time cycling, swimming in the Baltic Sea or exploring hardy human settlements
- lose yourself in the whispering rushes, teeming birdlife and perfect serenity of the Nemunas Delta
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Understand Lithuania, Lithuania Today, History, The People, Basketball in Lithuania, The Arts: Contemporary Crafts, Literature, Cinema & TV, Music, Visual Arts and Theatre, Food & Drink, Directory A-Z, Transport, Vilnius & around, Paneriai, Trakai, Centre of Europe, Kernav?, Eastern & Southern Lithuania, Aukštaitija National Park, Visaginas & Ignalina Nuclear Power Station, Labanoras Regional Park, Mol?tai, Utena & around, Druskininkai, Dz?kija National Park, Central Lithuania, Kaunas, Birštonas, Šiauliai, Radviliškis & around, Panev?žys, Biržai, Anykš?iai, Western Lithuania, Klaip?da, Curonian Spit National Park, Nemunas Delta, Palanga & around, and Žemaitija National Park.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.