Ends Monday June 25. Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania - Lithuania (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Lithuania chapter from Lonely Planet’s Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania guidebook.
A land of wood and water, proud, independent Lithuania (Lietuva) is fast being recognised as one of Europe’s gems. Southernmost of the Baltic states, it’s a pocket-sized republic that’s a nature lover’s delight, yet lacks nothing in urban excitement.
- wander the backstreets of the beautiful baroque capital, Vilnius, looking for that perfect bar or bistro
- head to Curonian Spit to spend time cycling, swimming in the Baltic Sea or exploring hardy human settlements
- lose yourself in the whispering rushes, teeming birdlife and perfect serenity of the Nemunas Delta
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Understand Lithuania, Lithuania Today, History, The People, Basketball in Lithuania, The Arts: Contemporary Crafts, Literature, Cinema & TV, Music, Visual Arts and Theatre, Food & Drink, Directory A-Z, Transport, Vilnius & around, Paneriai, Trakai, Centre of Europe, Kernavė, Eastern & Southern Lithuania, Aukštaitija National Park, Visaginas & Ignalina Nuclear Power Station, Labanoras Regional Park, Molėtai, Utena & around, Druskininkai, Dzūkija National Park, Central Lithuania, Kaunas, Birštonas, Šiauliai, Radviliškis & around, Panevėžys, Biržai, Anykščiai, Western Lithuania, Klaipėda, Curonian Spit National Park, Nemunas Delta, Palanga & around, and Žemaitija National Park.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.