Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania - Helsinki Excursion (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Helsinki Excursion chapter from Lonely Planet’s Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania guidebook.
At the neck of the Gulf of Finland bottle, two capitals – Helsinki and Tallinn – face each other like two old mates. In every respect as Baltic as the three east Baltic capitals, modern and stylish Helsinki boasts an exceptionally scenic setting.
- descend into the weekend maelstrom of Helsinki’s pubs and bars
- grab a picnic and explore the fortress island of Suomenlinna, which once guarded Helsinki harbour
- browse the huge range of design shops in Punavuori
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Understand Helsinki, Helsinki Today, History, Transport, Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.