*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania - Estonia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Estonia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania guidebook.
With a newfound confidence, singular Estonia has crept from under the Soviet blanket and leapt into the arms of Europe, and Europe has, in turn, fallen head-over-heels for the charms of Tallinn and, beyond the city, Estonia’s lovely countryside and extensive swaths of forest.
- embark on a medieval quest for atmospheric restaurants and hidden bars in the history-saturated lanes of Tallinn
- wander the forest paths, bog boardwalks, abandoned beaches and manor-house halls of Lahemaa National Park
- further your education among the museums and student bars of Tartu, Estonia’s second city
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Understand Estonia, Estonia Today, History, The People, The Arts: Music, Literature, Cinema and Theatre, Food & Drink, Directory A-Z, Transport, Tallinn & around, Keila-Joa, Padise, Kaberneeme, Northeastern Estonia, Lahemaa National Park, Rakvere, Ontika & Oru Park Landscape Reserves, Sillamäe, Narva, Narva-Jõesuu, Southeastern Estonia, Lake Peipsi, Palamuse, Tartu, Setomaa, Võru, Haanja Nature Park, Valga, Sangaste, Otepää, Southwestern Estonia, Viljandi, Soomaa National Park, Pärnu, Kihnu, Western Estonia & the Islands, Muhu, Saaremaa, Matsalu National Park, Haapsalu, Hiiumaa and Vormsi,.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.