*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania - Estonia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Estonia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania guidebook.
With a newfound confidence, singular Estonia has crept from under the Soviet blanket and leapt into the arms of Europe, and Europe has, in turn, fallen head-over-heels for the charms of Tallinn and, beyond the city, Estonia’s lovely countryside and extensive swaths of forest.
- embark on a medieval quest for atmospheric restaurants and hidden bars in the history-saturated lanes of Tallinn
- wander the forest paths, bog boardwalks, abandoned beaches and manor-house halls of Lahemaa National Park
- further your education among the museums and student bars of Tartu, Estonia’s second city
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Understand Estonia, Estonia Today, History, The People, The Arts: Music, Literature, Cinema and Theatre, Food & Drink, Directory A-Z, Transport, Tallinn & around, Keila-Joa, Padise, Kaberneeme, Northeastern Estonia, Lahemaa National Park, Rakvere, Ontika & Oru Park Landscape Reserves, Sillamäe, Narva, Narva-Jõesuu, Southeastern Estonia, Lake Peipsi, Palamuse, Tartu, Setomaa, Võru, Haanja Nature Park, Valga, Sangaste, Otepää, Southwestern Estonia, Viljandi, Soomaa National Park, Pärnu, Kihnu, Western Estonia & the Islands, Muhu, Saaremaa, Matsalu National Park, Haapsalu, Hiiumaa and Vormsi,.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.