Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania - Helsinki Excursion (PDF Chapter)
This is the Helsinki Excursion chapter from Lonely Planet’s Estonia, Latvia & Lithua-nia guidebook.
Helsinki boasts an exceptionally scenic setting: 70% of its area is an archipelago of little is-lands. Sea views are never far as you explore this modern, style-forward city, hovering perennially at the top of the world’s urban liveability index.
- sinking a few sundowners at Maxine, then descend into the nightlife maelstrom of Helsinki’s bars
- grab a picnic and exploring Suomenlinna fortress islands
- browse the world-famous Design District, Punavuori
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Understand Helsinki, Helsinki Today, History, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.