Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania travel guide - 8th edition
8th Edition Jun 2020
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
A land of crumbling castles, soaring dunes, enchanting forests and shimmering lakes – a trip to the Baltics proves that fairy tales do come true. Lonely Planet is your passport to Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Imagine medieval life in Tallinn’s fairy-tale old town, recharge your batteries at Curonian Spit, or feast on art nouveau architecture in Rīga; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – art, history, architecture, environment
Coverage includes: Estonia, Helsinki Excursion, Latvia, Lithuania, Kaliningrad Excursion and more
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.