Epic Bike Rides of the World - Oceania (PDF Chapter)
Explore the planet's most thrilling cycling routes with Lonely Planet's Epic Bike Rides of the World. Discover some of Oceania's most epic trials by bike!
- Discover New Zealand's longest singletrack between two old gold mining routes through the West Coast mountain ranges
- Take a day ride amid some of the world's tallest trees in the world through Victoria, Australia
Coverage Includes: Beaches and Bicycles in Adelaide, The Old Ghost Road, Australia's Atherton Tablelands, The Acheron way, The Mudna Biddi Trail, Apls 2 Ocean Cycle Trail, Tasmania's Wild West
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.