Epic Bike Rides of the World - Europe (PDF Chapter)
Explore the planet's most thrilling cycling routes with Lonely Planet's Epic Bike Rides of the World. Discover some of Europe's most epic trials by bike!
- Cycle through the greatest concentration of Breweriees on Earth in Germany
- Cycle your way along the picturesque Danube in Austria
- Take on a two-wheeled expedition through the Picos de Europa in Northern Spain
Coverage Includes: Bavarian Beer Ride, The Danube, Monte Amiata, The Bryan Chapman Memorial, The Spanish Picos, Mt Ventoux, Beating the Birkebeinerrittet, West Cork's Wild Coast, Corsica, Sierra Nevada Traverse, The South Downs Way, Arty Copenhagen Cruise, Tour of Flanders
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience