Epic Bike Rides of the World - Americas (PDF Chapter)
Explore the planet's most thrilling cycling routes with Lonely Planet's Epic Bike Rides of the World. Discover some of America's most epic trials by bike!
- Discover a range of trails to do through North and South America
- Family friendly Bikepacking trips
- All-American rides you can't skip on your next trip!
Coverage Includes: Cuba's Southern Rollercoaster, To the Tip of Patagonia (Argentina), The Natchez Trace Parkway, San Juan Island, Family Bikepacking in Ecuador, North America's Pacific Coast, Moutain Biking in Moab, Ride the Whitehorse Trails, Buenos Aires' Bike Paths, The Covered Bridges of Vermont, Vancouver and Whistler, Manhattan
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.