Oxford & the Cotswolds (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Oxford & the Cotswolds chapter from Lonely Planet’s England guidebook.
Sprinkled with gorgeous villages and medieval towns, the part of England that stretches west-wards from London to Wales comes as close to an old-world idyll as you’ll ever find. It’s a haven of green-cloaked hills, rose-clad cottages, graceful churches and thatched roofs.
- follow in the inspirational footsteps of literary greats as you explore Oxford’s magical colleg-es
- stroll through perfect gold-tinged Cotswolds villages
- catch a glimpse of how royalty relaxes at Windsor, the Queen’s weekend hideaway
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Oxford, Around Oxford, Woodstock, The Cotswolds, Cirencester, Bibury, Burford, Northleach, The Slaughters, Stow-on-the-Wold, Chipping Norton, Chipping Campden, Broadway, Moreton-in-Marsh, Painswick, Winchcombe, Western Gloucester-shire, Cheltenham, Forest of Dean, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire & Hertfordshire, St Albans, Stowe, Woburn, The Thames Valley, Windsor & Eton, Bray.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.