Egyptian Arabic Phrasebook & Dictionary
4th Edition May 2014
Ships in 1-2 business days
Egyptian Arabic is a complex language that has evolved over centuries. With this guide to Egyptian Arabic you'll know your classical from your colloquial and read from right to left like a pro.
- Never get stuck for words with our3840-word dictionary
- Guide to pronunciation and phrase-building
- Practicalities - where to find a doctor, catch a bus or buy a deodorant
- Order the right meal with our menu decoder
- Avoid embarrassing situationswith essential tips on culture & manners
Coverage Includes: Introduction, Pronunciation, Grammar, Meeting People, Getting Around, Accommodation, Around Town, Family, Interests, Shopping, Food, Health, Specific Needs, Time Date & Festivals, Numbers & Amounts, Emergencies, Dictionary and Sustainable Travel.
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.