*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Egypt travel guide
12th Edition Jul 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
In spite of political, financial and social turmoil, Egyptians remain proud and defiant and are as welcoming as ever to visitors to their land.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Egypt, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, 3D illustrations, highlights and recommendations from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus feature chapters on the Egyptian Museum, Diving the Red Sea and Cruising the Nile
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Cairo, Cairo Outskirts & the Delta, Nile Valley: Beni Suef to Qena, Nile Valley: Luxor, Nile Valley: Esna to Abu Simbel, Siwa Oasis & the Western Desert, Alexandria & the Mediterranean Coast, Suez Canal, Red Sea Coast, Sinai, Understanding and Survival chapters.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.