No code necessary. See terms.
Egypt - Sinai (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Sinai chapter from Lonely Planet’s Egypt guidebook.
Rugged and starkly beautiful, the Sinai Peninsula’s vast and empty desert heart has captured imaginations throughout the centuries. Coveted for both its religious significance and its strategic position as a crossroads of empires, prophets and pilgrims, conquerors and exiles have all left their footprints on the sands here.
- snorkel the Lighthouse Reef then relax with a beer and sheesha in Dahab
- discover the raw beauty of Ras Abu Gallum Protectorate on a trek or camel safari
- explore the plunging chasm of South Sinai’s Blue Hole
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sinai Coast, Ras Sudr, Al-Tor, Ras Mohammed National Park, Sharm el-Sheikh & Na’ama Bay, Nabq Protectorate, Dahab, Ras Abu Gallum Protectorate, Nuweiba & around, Taba, Sinai Interior, St Katherine Protectorate, Wadi Feiran, Northern Sinai, Al-Arish and Rafah.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.