*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Egypt - Red Sea Coast (PDF Chapter)
This is the Red Sea Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Egypt guidebook.
Criss-crossed by trade routes dating back to the far reaches of prehistory, and scattered with ancient rock art and lonely ruins, this little-visited area is a desert-adventurer’s dream.
- wander the old town of Al-Quseir, where the streets speak of yesteryear
- trek through the wadis, mountains and endless expanses of sand in the Eastern Desert
- flop down at one of the chilled-out beach camps around Marsa Alam
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Red Sea Monasteries, El-Gouna, Hurghada, Safaga, Al-Quseir, Marsa Alam & around, Eastern Desert, Berenice and Shalatein.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.