Egypt - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Egypt, Egypt’s Top 17, Need to Know, First Time Egypt If You Like..., Month by Month, Itineraries, Cruising the Nile Diving the Red Sea Travel with Chil-dren, and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Egypt guidebook.
Your journey to Egypt starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on exploring Egypt’s historic sites.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about touring the Egyptian Museum
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Egypt, Egypt’s Top 17, Need to Know, First Time Egypt If You Like..., Month by Month, Itineraries, Cruising the Nile Diving the Red Sea Travel with Children, and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation