Ends Monday June 25. Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Egypt - Cairo (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Cairo chapter from Lonely Planet’s Egypt guidebook.
Cairo’s crowds are a small price to pay to experience the place Egyptians call Umm ad-Dunya – the Mother of the World. One taxi ride can pass resplendent mosques, grand avenues and 19th-century palaces, with views of the Pyramids of Giza.
- gaze up at the towering Pyramids of Giza
- step back into Egypt’s ancient past in the Egyptian Museum
- escape the city noise in Al-Azhar Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Greater Cairo, Giza and Heliopolis.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.