*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands - Understand Ecuador, the Galapagos Islands & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
All the info you need on everything from history, folk music, wildlife and Ecuadorian cuisine to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it.
- a rundown on Ecuador’s indigenous groups
- info on the country’s literary culture
- full coverage of national parks & reserves
- details on environmental issues facing Ecuador
Coverage includes: Ecuador Today, History - from Early Cultures to the 21st Century, Indigenous Ecuador: Kichwa, Huaorani, Shuar, Chachi, Cofán, Arts & Music: Architecture, Painting & Sculpture, Literature, Música Folklórica, Pasillo, Afro-Ecuadorian Music, The Natural World: The Land, Wildlife, Habitats, National Parks & Reserves, Environmental Issues, Ecuadorian Cuisine: Highland Hits, Coastal Cooking, Directory A-Z, Transportation, and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.