Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands - The Galapagos Islands (PDF Chapter)
This is the The Galápagos Islands chapter from Lonely Planet’s Ecuador & the Galápo-gos Islands guidebook.
The Galápagos Islands may just inspire you to think differently about the world. The creatures that call the islands home, many found nowhere else in the world, act as if humans are nothing more than slightly annoying paparazzi.
- lock eyes with sea horses among the superb lava formations of Los Túneles
- witness the pageantry of birdlife at Punta Suárez on Española Island
- hike amid otherworldly scenery and fumaroles on Volcán Sierra Negra
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Isla Santa Cruz (Indefatigable) & Around, Puerto Ayora, Islas Seymour & Mosquera, Islas Plazas, Islas Daphne, Isla Santa Fé (Barrington), Isla San Cristóbal (Chatham), Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, Isla Isabela (Albemarle), Puerto Villamil, Isla Fernandina (Narborough), Isla Santiago (San Salvador or James) & Around, Isla Bartolomé, Isla Sombrero Chino, Isla Rábida (Jervis), Southern Islands, Isla Floreana (Santa María or Charles), Isla Española (Hood), Northern Islands, Isla Genovesa (Tower), Islas Marchena (Bindloe) & Pinta (Abington), Isla Wolf (Wenman) & Isla Darwin (Culpepper), Understand the Galápagos Islands, History, Geology, Ecology & Environment, Tourism.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.