Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands - North Coast & Lowlands (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the North Coast & Lowlands chapter from Lonely Planet’s Ecuador & Galapagos Islands guidebook.
Ecuador’s north coast doesn’t make it onto many international itineraries – it’s hard to compete in a country that offers so much variety. But for surfers, backwoods explorers and nature lovers, this might just be the happiest place on planet earth.
- ramble through charming Bahía de Caráquez and the nearby Chirije archaeological site
- frolic in the waves in the idyllic beachside settings of Same
- marvel at the verdant scenery of wildlife-rich Reserva Biológica Bilsa
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Western Lowlands, Santo Domingo de los Colorados & around, The North Coast, San Lorenzo, Reserva Ecológica de Manglares Cayapas Mataje, San Miguel, Playa de Oro, Reserva Ecológica Cotacachi-Cayapas, Esmeraldas, Atacames, Tonsupa, Súa, Same & Tonchigüe, Corredor Turistico Galera-San Francisco, Muisne & around, Mompiche, Isla Portete, Cojimíes, Canoa, Bahía de Caráquez & around, Manta, and Montecristi.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.