Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands travel guide - 10th edition
10th Edition Aug 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $24.99 USD
Out Of Stock
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $15.39 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $32.49 USD
Out Of Stock
Picturesque colonial centers, Kichwa villages, Amazonian rainforest and the breathtaking heights of the Andes - Ecuador may be small, but it has a dazzling array of wonders.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Ecuador & Galapagos Islands, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, highlights, city walks and recommendations from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus a wildlife guide, an Outdoor Activities essay and a Galápagos planning feature
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Quito, Northern Highlands, Central Highlands, Southern Highlands, The Oriente, North Coast, Lowlands, South Coast, The Galapagos Islands, Understand and Survival chapters.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.