No code necessary. See terms.
Eastern USA - New York, New Jersey & Pennsylvania (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the New York, New Jersey & Pennsylvania chapter from Lonely Planet’s Eastern USA guidebook.
Take urban adventures in NYC, historic and lively Philadelphia and river-rich Pittsburgh and throw in miles and miles of glorious beaches and the mountain wilderness of the Adirondacks and you have a region heady with inspiring places and stunning scenery.
- travel around the world without ever leaving the kaleidoscope of neighborhoods and cul-tures that is New York City
- enjoy the kitsch, kettle corn, coastline and calm of the Jersey Shore
- walk in the footsteps of the founding fathers at independence National Historic Park in Philadelphia
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: New York City, New York State, Long Island, Hudson Valley, Catskills, Finger Lakes, The Adirondacks, Thousand Islands, Western New York, New Jersey, Hoboken, Princeton, Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Dutch Country, Pennsylvania Wilds, Pittsburgh.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.