*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Eastern USA - New York, New Jersey & Pennsylvania (PDF Chapter)
This is the New York, New Jersey & Pennsylvania chapter from Lonely Planet’s Eastern USA guidebook.
Take urban adventures in NYC, historic and lively Philadelphia and river-rich Pittsburgh and throw in miles and miles of glorious beaches and the mountain wilderness of the Adirondacks and you have a region heady with inspiring places and stunning scenery.
- travel around the world without ever leaving the kaleidoscope of neighborhoods and cultures that is New York City.
- enjoy the kitsch and calm of the Jersey Shore.
- absorb the story of the birth of the nation in Philadelphia’s Independence National Historic Park.
- restaurants & accommodations
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.