*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Eastern USA - New England (PDF Chapter)
This is the New England chapter from Lonely Planet’s Eastern USA guidebook.
The history of New England is the history of America, and nowadays New England is still at the cutting edge of culture, with top-notch art museums and music festivals. For outdoor adventure, visit the Appalachian Mountains or scour nearly 5000 miles of coastline.
- follow in the footsteps of Colonial rabble-rousers along Boston’s Freedom Trail
- romp across the dunes at Cape Cod National Seashore
- wander the cobbled streets and windswept beaches of Nantucket
- restaurants & accommodations
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.