Eastern Europe - Ukraine (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Ukraine chapter from Lonely Planet’s Eastern Europe guidebook.
The country’s main attractions, including eclectic and rebellious Kyiv, architecturally rich Lviv and flamboyant Odesa, are well away from the conflict in Crimea. A long stretch of the Black Sea coast invites beach fun, while the Carpathians draw skiers and cyclists.
- inspect Kyiv’s collection of mummified monks by candlelight at Kyevo-Pecherska Lavra
- make an ascent of Kyiv’s most atmospheric street, Andriyivsky Uzviz
- do a spot of cobble-surfing in Lviv’s historical centre, packed with churches, museums and eccentric restaurants
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.