Eastern Europe - Slovenia (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Slovenia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Eastern Europe guidebook.
Slovenia has everything – from beaches, snowcapped mountains, and hills awash in grape vines to Gothic churches, baroque palaces and art-nouveau buildings. The capital, Ljubljana, is a culturally rich city that values sustainability over unfettered growth.
- enjoy a ‘flight’ on the funicular up to spectacular hilltop Ljubljana Castle
- consider the genius of architect Jože Plecnik at Ljubljana’s historic National & University Library
- gazfe at the natural perfection of crystal-clear Lake Bled
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ljubljana, The Julian Alps, Lake Bled, Lake Bohinj, Soca Valley, Bovec, Slovenian Karst & Coast, Postojna, Škocjan Caves, Piran, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.