Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Eastern Europe - Serbia (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Warm, welcoming and a hell of a lot of fun – everything you never heard about Serbia is true. Exuding a feisty mix of élan and defiance, this country doesn’t do ‘mild’: Belgrade is one of the world’s wildest party destinations.
- soak up Belgrade’s bloody, bawdy history at the formidable fortress of Kalemegdan Cita-del
- join thousands of party people for beats and bacchanalia at Exit Festival in Novi Sad
- hike, bike or paddle around Tara National Park. Watch out for bears!
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Belgrade, Vojvodina, Novi Sad, South Serbia, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.