Eastern Europe - Poland (PDF Chapter)
This is the Poland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Eastern Europe guidebook.
Poland’s bustling centres like Warsaw and Kraków exude a sophisticated energy that’s a heady mix of old and new. Away from the cities, Poland is surprisingly diverse, from its northern beaches to the long chain of mountains on its southern border.
- experience the beauty and history of Kraków’s Old Town
- enjoy Wroclaw’s city’s student-fuelled party vibe
- remember the victims of the Holocaust at Auschwitz-Birkenau
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Warsaw, Kraków, Malopolska, Lublin, Carpathian Mountains, Zakopane, Silesia, Wroclaw, Wielkopolska, Poznan, Pomerania, Gdansk, Torun, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.