Eastern Europe - Montenegro (PDF Chapter)
There’s not an iota of the insipid to be found here; from its backdrop of majestic mountains and captivating coastline to its passionate populace and lively, living history, this is a country with charisma.
- randomly roam Kotor’s atmospheric streets until you’re at least a little lost
- drive the vertiginous route from Kotor to the Njegoš Mausoleum in Lovćen National Park
- admire the baroque palaces and churches of Perast
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Coastal Montenegro, Budva, Kotor, Perast, Central Montenegro, Lovćen National Park, Cetinje, Durmitor National Park, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.