Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Eastern Europe - Moldova (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
The world is finally waking up to the charms of this little nation wedged between Romania and Ukraine. Moldova is increasingly known more for its unspoiled countryside and superb wine tours.
- stroll the tree-lined streets and parks of Moldova’s friendly capital, Chişinău
- designate a driver for tours of Cricova, one of several world-famous wine cellars outside Chişinău
- explore the historic cave monastery of Orheiul Vechi, burrowed by 13th-century monks
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Chişinău & Chişinău, Orheiul Vechi, Soroca, Transd-niestr, Tiraspol, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.