*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Eastern Europe - Latvia (PDF Chapter)
A tapestry of sea, lakes and woods, Latvia is best described as a vast unspoilt parkland with just one real city – its cosmopolitan capital, Rīga. The country might be small, but the amount of personal space it provides is enormous.
- click your camera at the nightmarish menagerie of devilish gargoyles, mythical beasts, praying goddesses and twisting vines that inhabits rīga’s surplus of art nouveau archi-tecture
- launch lighting raids into Gauja National Park from Cēsis Castle fortress
- join swarms of fish trying to jump over Ventas Rumba, the widest (and possibly the short-est) waterfall in Europe
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Rīga & Around, Jūrmala, Sigulda, Cēsis, Western Lat-via, Kuldīga, Ventspils, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.