Eastern Europe - Kosovo (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Kosovo chapter from Lonely Planet’s Eastern Europe guidebook.
Europe’s newest country, Kosovo is a fascinating land at the heart of the Balkans rewarding visitors with welcoming smiles, charming mountain towns, incredible hiking opportunities and 13th-century domed Serbian monasteries brushed in medieval art – and that’s just for start-ers.
- discover the picturesque, mosque-studded streets of Prizren’s charming old quarter and getting a breathtaking view from the fortress
- take in gorgeous frescoes, then buy monk-made wine and cheese at serene 14th-century Visoki Decani Monastery
- explore Europe’s youngest country through its plucky and idiosyncratic capital city, Pristina, and enjoy its excellent dining and nightlife
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Pristina, Western Kosovo, Peja (Pec), Southern Kosovo, Prizren, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.