Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Eastern Europe - Kosovo (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Europe’s newest country, Kosovo is a fascinating land at the heart of the Balkans rewarding visitors with welcoming smiles, charming mountain towns, incredible hiking opportunities and 13th-century domed Serbian monasteries – and that’s just for starters.
- discover the picturesque, mosque-studded streets of Prizren’s charming old quarter and get a breathtaking view from the fortress
- trek around the stunning landscapes of Kosovo’s impressive Rugova Mountains, which rise to the west of Peja
- breathe deep at Peja’s Saturday Cheese Market inside the town’s colourful bazaar
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Pristina & Around, Peja (Peć), Prizren, Survival Guide, When to Go.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.