Eastern Europe - Estonia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Estonia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Eastern Europe guidebook.
With a newfound confidence, singular Estonia has crept from under the Soviet blanket and leapt into the arms of Europe. The love affair is mutual. Europe has fallen head over heels for the charms of Tallinn and its Unesco-protected Old Town.
- embark on a medieval quest for atmospheric restaurants and hidden bars in Tallinn’s his-tory-saturated lanes
- wander the forest paths, bog boardwalks and abandoned beaches in Lahemaa National Park
- further your education among the museums and student bars of Tartu, Estonia’s second city
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Tallinn, Northern Estonia, Lahemaa National Park, Southern Estonia, Otepää, Tartu, Western Estonia & the Islands, Pärnu, Muhu, Saaremaa, Sur-vival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.