Eastern Europe - Czech Republic (PDF Chapter)
Prague has evolved into one of Europe’s most popular travel destinations. The city offers an intact medieval core that transports you back – especially when strolling the hidden streets of the Old Town – some 600 years.
- stroll across Charles Bridge in the early morning or late evening when the crowds thin out
- enjoy an evening in U Kroka, an old-school Czech pub
- join the appreciative throngs at the Astronomical Clock at the top of the hour
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Prague & Around, Karlštejn, Kutná Hora, Bohemia, Plzeň, Český Krumlov, Moravia, Brno, Olomouc, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.