Eastern Europe - Bulgaria (PDF Chapter)
Soul-stirring mountains, golden beaches and cities that hum with music and art. There’s a lot to love about Bulgaria: no wonder the Greeks, Romans, Byzantines and Turks all fought to claim it as their own.
- explore the artistic and religious treasures of Rila Monastery
- soak up Plovdiv’s ancient ambience and revitalised artistic quarter
- sun-worship or club all night long at the Black Sea resorts of Sozopol and Varna
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sofia, Southern Bulgaria, Rila Monastery, Melnik, Plovdiv, Central Bulgaria, Koprivshtitsa, Veliko Târnovo, Black Sea Coast, Varna, Nesebâr, Bur-gas, Sozopol, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.