Eastern Europe - Belarus (PDF Chapter)
Outside the monumental Stalinist capital of Minsk, Belarus offers a pleasing landscape of cornflower fields, thick forests and picturesque villages. While travellers will always be the subject of curiosity, they’ll also receive warm hospitality and a genuine welcome.
- get under the skin of Minsk, Belarus’ friendly and accessible capital and a showcase of Stalinist architecture
- stroll through the mellow pedestrian streets of cosmopolitan Brest and gape at its epic WWII memorials
- train your lens on the fairy-tale 16th-century Mir Castle – and its equally famous reflec-tion
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Minsk & Around, Njasvizh, Mir, Brest & Brest, Belavezhskaya, Pushcha National Park, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.