*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
East Coast Australia - Noosa & the Sunshine Coast (PDF Chapter)
This is the Noosa & the Sunshine Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s East Coast Aus-tralia guidebook.
The Sunshine Coast is aglow with perfect beaches, coveted surf and a laid-back, sun-kissed populace. Resort towns dot the coast, each with its own appeal and vibe, from upmarket, cosmo-politan Noosa to newly hip, evolving Caloundra.
- hike and wildlife spot in Noosa National Park, Noosa’s beautiful, easily accessible slice of Eden
- feast on local produce and culinary ingenuity at Noosa’s string of foodie-approved restau-rants
- cruise up one of Australia’s most spectacular natural highways, the Great Beach Drive, in Great Sandy National Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Noosa, Bribie Island, Glass House Mountains, Caloundra, Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Coolum, Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach, Cooloola Coast, Eumundi, Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.