East Coast Australia - Canberra & South Coast New South Wales (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Canberra & South Coast New South Wales chapter from Lonely Planet’s East Coast Australia guidebook.
There’s something special about the New South Wales coastline south of Sydney, something about the light, about the region’s under-the-radar status, about the oysters, about the inlets, es-tuaries and national parks with marine mammals frolicking offshore.
- encounter penguins and seals on the marvellous island sanctuary of Montague Island
- take in white sands and crystal-clear waters at paradisaical Jervis Bay
- gasp in admiration at the bulk and grace of whales
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Canberra, Wollongong & Around, Royal National Park, Kiama & Around, Kangaroo Valley, Shoalhaven Coast, Berry, Nowra, Jervis Bay, Booderee National Park, Ulladulla & Mollymook, Eurobodalla Coast, Batemans Bay, Moruya, Narooma, Tilba Tilba, Central Tilba, Sapphire Coast, Bermagui, Merimbula, Pambula, Eden, Ben Boyd Na-tional Park.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.