East Coast Australia - Byron Bay & North Coast New South Wales (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Byron Bay & North Coast New South Wales chapter from Lonely Planet’s East Coast Australia guidebook.
Lovely, lazy beach towns and pristine national parks leapfrog each other all the way up this stupendous stretch of coast. Inland, lush farmland and ancient tracts of World Heritage–listed rainforest do the same.
- lay claim to your own stretch of empty beach in the coastal wilderness of Myall Lakes Na-tional Park
- delve into the ancient World Heritage–listed Gondwana rainforest of Dorrigo National Park
- discover the rich heritage of coastal Indigenous Australians at Worimi Conservation Lands
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Port Stephens, Myall Lakes National Park, Port Mac-quarie, Crescent Head, Hat Head National Park, South West Rocks, Nambucca Heads, Bellingen, Dorrigo, Coffs Harbour, North of Coffs Harbour, Grafton, Yamba, Angourie, Ballina, Lennox Head, Byron Bay, North Coast Hinterland, Bangalow, Lismore, Nimbin.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.