East Africa travel guide
10th Edition Jul 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
Out Of Stock
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Out Of Stock
East Africa is the Africa of childhood longings, a wild realm of extraordinary landscapes, peoples and wildlife in one of our planet’s most beautiful corners.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of East Africa, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, the best of local knowledge and recommendations from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus a gorilla tracking feature, full-colour wildlife guide to East Africa’s national parks and a safari planning feature
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Understand and Survival guide chapters.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.