East Africa - Kenya (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Kenya chapter from Lonely Planet’s East Africa guidebook.
This is the land of the Masai Mara, of wildebeest and zebras migrating in their millions with the great predators of Africa following in their wake, of the red elephants of Tsavo, of the massed millions of pink flamingos stepping daintily through lake shallows.
- experience expansive savannah and endless wildlife in Masai Mara National Reserve
- draw near to elephants in the shadow of Mt Kilimanjaro for Kenya’s most famous pic-ture-postcard views, at Amboseli National Park
- trek to jagged peaks on sacred Mt Kenya, Kenya’s tallest and Africa’s second-tallest
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Nairobi, Southern Rift Valley, Longonot National Park, Lake Naivasha, Hell’s Gate National Park, Nakuru, Lake Nakuru National Park, Masai Mara & Western Kenya, Narok, Masai Mara National Reserve, Mara North Conservancy, Naboisho Con-servancy, Olare-Orok Conservancy, Olderikesi Conservancy, Lake Victoria, Western Highlands, Central Highlands & Laikipia, Nyeri, Aberdare National Park, Laikipia Plateau, Mt Kenya Region, Southeastern Kenya, Amboseli National Park, Tsavo West National Park, Tsavo East National Park, Voi, Mombasa & the South Coast, Mombasa, South of Mombasa, Lamu & the North Coast, Kilifi, Watamu, Arabuko Sokoke Forest Reserve, Gede Ruins, Malindi, Lamu, Northern Kenya, Isiolo to Moyale, Maralal to Turkana’s Eastern Shore, Marich to Turkana’s Western Shore, Under-stand Kenya, History, Kenya Today, Daily Life, Religion, Arts, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.