Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Dublin - The Southside (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Southside chapter from Lonely Planet’s Dublin guidebook.
The southside is home to glorious Herbert Park, and Donnybrook and Aviva stadia for rugby and football internationals. Ranelagh is the loveliest of the villages south of the Grand Canal; it’s a pleasant walk and is famous for excellent brunches.
- cheer on Leinster or Ireland (in either rugby or football) at Aviva Stadium
- stroll, sit or jog around glorious Herbert Park – a glorious way to spend a sunny day
- dine at the Butcher Grill in handsome Ranelagh
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking, Entertainment.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.