Dublin - Temple Bar (PDF Chapter)
This is the Temple Bar chapter from Lonely Planet’s Dublin guidebook.
You can visit all of Temple Bar’s attractions in less than half a day, but that’s not really the point: this cobbled neighbourhood, for so long the city’s most infamous party zone, is really more about ambience than attractions.
- feast on organic and exotic nibbles from all over, at Temple Bar Food Market, Dublin’s most exciting food market
- shop for all kinds of Irish traditional and folk music – as well as sounds from around the globe – in wonderful Claddagh Records
- visit the most impressive – from the outside at least – of Dublin’s three cathedrals, Christ Church Cathedral
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.