Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Dublin - North of the Liffey (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the North of the Liffey chapter from Lonely Planet’s Dublin guidebook.
With the biggest geographical spread of any neighbourhood, a little planning and a bit of transport will be required to fully explore Dublin north of the Liffey.
- nod sagely at the exquisite collection of modern and contemporary art in Dublin City Gal-lery – Hugh Lane
- sample a snifter of the hard stuff – that’s whiskey to you and me – after discovering how it’s made in the converted Old Jameson Distillery museum
- spend a night at the spiritual home of Irish theatre, Abbey Theatre, being entertained by plays both old and new by the great dramatists as well as emerging talent
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.