*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Dublin - Grafton & Around (PDF Chapter)
This is the Grafton Street & Around chapter from Lonely Planet’s Dublin guide-book.
Grafton Street and its surrounding precinct are something of a flexible feast of activities and sights, but it’ll take you two days to even begin to do them justice.
- bask quietly in the aesthetic glow of the magnificent collection at Chester Beatty Library, one of the finest museums in Ireland
- stare in wonderment at the colourful pages of the
- Book of Kells , the world’s most famous illuminated gospel, before visiting the majestic Long Room in Trinity College
- enjoy a sunny, summer afternoon on the grass in St Stephen’s Green, where Dubliners come to rest, romance and remind themselves of what makes life worth living
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.