Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Dubai & Abu Dhabi - Jumeirah & Around (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Jumeirah & Around chapter from Lonely Planet’s Dubai & Abu Dhabi guidebook.
Hemmed in by the turquoise waters of the Gulf, Jumeirah is practically synonymous with beaches. The neighbourhood extends from just southwest of Port Rashid as far as the Burj Al Arab and the romantically evocative Madinat Jumeirah, a modern take on an Arabian city complete with a souq, high-end resorts and fancy restaurants and bars.
- stepping into a modern Arabian souq at Madinat Jumeirah with its sumptuous architecture and surrounding network of Venetian-style canals, subtropical vegetation and Burj Al Arab backdrop
- earning power-shopper status while getting lost in the Mall of the Emirates
- kicking back on Kite Beach and grabbing a Wagyu burger from SALT, Dubai’s first gourmet food truck
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.