*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Dubai & Abu Dhabi - Dubai Marina & Palm Jumeirah (PDF Chapter)
This is the Dubai Marina & Palm Jumeirah chapter from Lonely Planet’s Dubai & Abu Dhabi guidebook.
Dubai Marina has become one of the most popular places to live in town and, though primarily residential, its pedestrian-friendly areas hold plenty of appeal for visitors. Jutting into the Gulf is the incredible Palm Jumeirah, an artificial island in the shape of a palm tree with a 2km-long trunk, 16-frond crown and 11km-long crescent-shaped breakwater.
- cruising around the marina by water bus, preferably at dusk or in the early evening
- partying from day to night at a sizzling beach club like Zero Gravity
- catching the boat shuttle to the sleek 101 Lounge & Bar for cocktails with a million-dollar view of the Dubai Marina skyline.
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.