Dubai & Abu Dhabi - Dubai Marina & Palm Jumeirah (PDF Chapter)
This is the Dubai Marina & Palm Jumeirah chapter from Lonely Planet’s Dubai & Abu Dhabi guidebook.
A stroll along the Marina Walk promenade is delightful, especially after dusk when you can gaze out at the glittering towers and bobbing yachts, stop by the dancing fountains and find your favourite dinner, drink or shisha spot.
- stroll down pleasant The Walk at JBR, chock-a-block with family-oriented indie cafes, res-taurants and shops, and combine this with a spin around The Beach, a chic new low-rise outdoor mall flanking a beautiful stretch of sandy beach
- party from day to night at sizzling Zero Gravity
- catch the boat shuttle to 101 Lounge & Bar for bites and cocktails with a million-dollar view of the Dubai Marina skyline
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.