*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Dubai & Abu Dhabi city guide
8th Edition Sep 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Dubai and Abu Dhabi pulse with verve, ambition and the ability to dream up and realise the most extreme of projects: the world’s tallest building, a palm-tree-shaped island and the world’s fastest roller coaster. Visiting these cities feels like a trip to the future.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Dubai and Abu Dhabi, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, city walks and recommendations from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus a detailed shopping guide, info on the best dining options and a feature on travelling with children
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Jumeirah, New Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Day Trips, Understand and Survival chapters.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.