Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Dubai & Abu Dhabi city guide
8th Edition Sep 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $21.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $15.39 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $28.59 USD
Dubai and Abu Dhabi pulse with verve, ambition and the ability to dream up and realise the most extreme of projects: the world’s tallest building, a palm-tree-shaped island and the world’s fastest roller coaster. Visiting these cities feels like a trip to the future.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Dubai and Abu Dhabi, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, city walks and recommendations from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus a detailed shopping guide, info on the best dining options and a feature on travelling with children
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Jumeirah, New Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Day Trips, Understand and Survival chapters.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.